Hello TW community,

I want to introduce the *pan widget:*

*<$pan $targets $startactions $endactions>targets</$pan>*

A widget that consists of 2 Tiddlers: the widget itself and the hammer.js
library (~75kb)
It's one of the spin-offs from the TiddlyTouch plugin I'm working on

*What it does:*
It recognizes when you pan on a html element
It stores all values from the pan event in a state tiddler which by default
is $:/state/pan but can be defined by $statetiddler="anothertiddler"
(starting coordinates, velocity, if mouse or touch, end coordinates, the
element's width/height/top/left/bottom/right coordinates after/before and
many more...)
It lets you specify (by css class) which elements to use. It can do it with
more than one within its scope, too
It triggers actions at pan-start and pan-end if you provide action-strings
with $startactions and $endactions
It's on/off switchable with $state="on" / $state="off"

*you can find it on top of http://muritest.tiddlyspot.com*

What I have in mind is building sliders, x/y pads... but many more things
could be done and triggered with it

cheers,
Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cdfd8ebd-268d-4a77-9e7a-892bc5a57f2f%40googlegroups.com.