Am Montag, 5. Februar 2018 23:04:59 UTC+1 schrieb Jan:

> Great!
> I guessed that seeing the big heap of data it gathers.

yeah, most of it isn't needed I think
I changed it to only get the elements dimensions, the pointertype and the
starting coordinates on panstart,
and during pan it gathers the delta-x and delta-y and the center-x and
center-y of the mouse pointer
with these values one should be able to do a lot of stuff

You can also provide $steps="stepspersecond" (default is 24) ... this lets
you adjust how many times per second it gathers values
$decimals="0" sets the decimal places to 0, default is 2

At muritest <http://muritest.tiddlyspot.com> I have an example for how to
slide the sidebar in and out

all the best,
Simon