It sounds like you were using both TiddlyFox and file-backups on Waterfox
56. I'm not sure file-backups is supposed to work on FF<57, but having two
backup solutions at the same time seems likely to cause problems. BJ and
PMario had to work together to come up with back-up solutions that would
not conflict.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c8c961ae-96b1-4e7d-bf90-718512f0d9f1%40googlegroups.com.