Thank you very much,

I would like to clarify a bit the misinterpreting of my request.

What you suggest returns the value of the array under char index "nov",
which is - 30. Whereas I looked for a method for returning the number index
of the char index "nov", which is - 2, just because it is the second
element of the array.

Any idea?

середа, 7 лютого 2018 р. 13:21:48 UTC+2 користувач BurningTreeC написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/81bdfb4c-4f82-40fa-91d1-1a131c058298%40googlegroups.com.