it works :-)))
strangely & unfortunately not on my test-wiki anymore. But on one of my
private wikis (so it should work on all my private wikis, I think & hope)
and on my other wiki on tiddlyspot.
So, the both main features are working.
Now coming to the fine tuning :-) Should I list all fine tuning wishes at
once? Or one after the other?
Well, I'll write now all (because I guess, that some wishes depend on other
wishes for writing the command). The numbered list is the first priority,
then the rest comes :-)
1. Because of the Plugin $:/plugins/eucaly/popuptagger it shows in the
TableOfContents in the "Search made by Mark" the tiddler
as a child-tag of every parent-tag. How can I hide that tiddler from the
TableOfContents in the "Search made by Mark"?
2. In the TableOfContents in the "Search made by Mark" there are also
the tiddlers listed, which have the listed tags (for example in the
test-wiki the New Tiddler 1, New Tiddler 2, and so on... How can I hide
them from the TableOfContents in the "Search made by Mark"?
3. I would like to have the checkboxes directly next to the listed tags (for
example in the test-wiki the checkbox for "A" next to "A"). In that way I
would have to do one click-action less. And also I could see much faster,
which tags I have checked / not checked. Because, when I would click on the
arrow of a parent-tag I could see ALL child-tags of their parent-tag WITH
their checkboxes at once.
- It wouldn't matter to me, if ALL the child-tags WITH their
checkboxes are inside the TableOfContents or in the white space on the
right side of the TableOfContents.
4. I'd like to have the checked tags shown between the "Additional
criteria"-Search-Field and the list of found tiddlers. For to know "By
which tags did I do the filtering?" With the information "These tags you
have chosen" (or similar) before it.
- If I added a tag to search-by, I'd like to be able to remove that tag
very easy & fast- like in $:/plugins/danielo/tagSearch. There the added
tags are shown as the tagpills with their x in it.
- Before the list of results it should be shown, how many tiddlers are
- The "Additional criteria"-Search-Field: At the moment it is like this:
- When a write in "an", it lists the tiddlers with "an" somewhere in
- When I write in that search field "An", then it lists the tiddlers
beginning with "An".
- So it seems, that this filter is sensitive for capital &
non-capital letters. It would be nice, if it would dosen't matter, if
write "an" or "An"- it should list in both ways the tiddlers
beginning with "An" and "an".
- And finally there should be a button with "Open all found
I hope, that I don't want to much from you ;-)
Thanks a lot lot lot. Surya
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.