.... the carabinieri had fun humming Bob Dylan songs. They were old enough
to understands humming in harmony. It felt almost like an organisation. We
decided that it would be good to honour the carabinieri in some way that
would be legal. Carl & Sasha created an allotment with a shed & secured
seeded leeks and onions. Obi came in and sang an old Southern Song about
some woman who lost her husband in a war that gave an aura of authenticity
to the whole proceedings.

After drinking a while we were thinking:
*Could this be a macro?*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/13fc9728-f4ef-4494-a2ed-ec2a91852fa1%40googlegroups.com.