Sometimes I spend time defining particular words in my wiki. I often link
to my definitions in my writing. I write at high speed, and when I'm in the
flow state, I don't have time to think about what the title of a
definition's tiddler is. I can't afford to be bothered by it because I will
lose track of what I'm trying to say.

How do I make sure all of these:

   - Maxim
   - maxim
   - Maxims
   - maxims

...are automatically pointing to (or redirecting to) "Maxim"?

I truly hate doing this by tranclusions or going back to write
[[foobar|Maxim]] each time. Am I using the wiki incorrectly? Please, tell
me the idiomatic art of handling this problem (which I assume is common).
Is there a tool that can handle this? Please, let me know. Do I need to
build a tool for this? Please point me in the right direction. Also, feel
free to tell me to "suck it up" and just do it by hand.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/be31f048-6816-4ef0-891f-d5cfed9bd1e4%40googlegroups.com.