This story is about tiiddly wiki, though it was something that came after
John and Mabel had thoughts about it and Jeremy too. And Jeremy got the
whole thing and Mabel & John were more concerned with the three-legged dog,
that, at the time, was only limping, but later was a force for good that
needed proof. There was a certificate for that. In triplicate.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/11474133-e616-4d38-8f2f-8d29be715bf2%40googlegroups.com.