Wow, thanks Mario! I think this makes perfect sense. I have only been using
Diego's fix on user tabs I created, not on the sidebar tabs. I can see why
users would want to open those in view mode, not edit mode.

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFJgy8wkkUC1uuSEqe56qdO%3DEP2-6N3d13PGdgDWrJViLg%40mail.gmail.com.