On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 7:32:22 AM UTC-6, PMario wrote:

> @all
> What do you think? .....

Hi Mario,

I use a very simplistic approach to the problem -- a macro called
edit-this.  Inside the source tiddler for the tab, I can point it to the
actual source tiddler, which may not be the tiddler used due to
transclusions etc.

Obviously, this means I don't have a way to target shadows etc. -- that
would be a bad idea.  Hence, I'll certainly play with your solution when it
arrives.

Even so, how will your system handle transcluded sources?  Clicking a link
to be shown a tiddler that contains {{sorry-look-elsewhere}} is not the
best solution.  Perhaps you could check to see if there is a field "source"
and open the value it contains?

Coda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/307764fd-6755-43ed-ae4b-fa1b94b2681a%40googlegroups.com.