Hi Arlen,

nice to hear from you again (thanks for fixing my image linking problems a
while back over on github :) ).

Since there was no answer that could help me up until you came I finally
had a good reason to overcome my own weaker self and start to dig into TW
code for real. As I am quite confident in JS but was just to lazy to ever
bother before I quickly came to the conclusion that the changes I would
have to implement are less dramatic than I expected. As the tiddlyweb
adaptor already uses the "bag" field but only fills it with "default",
changing this behavior to make the field contain the actual wiki name
should be an easy task. I just started setting up a dev environment the
other day but was not able to write any code just yet.

I think one has to fix the server command as well as it defaults to the
"default" route and just needs to use the value from bag to determine the
correct target wiki.

Other than that I did not find any problems that surfaced on my first look.
It would be fine for me if the plugins are just forwarded to the browser as
all the real work happens there.

Side note: I thought about writing a SQLite adaptor some time if my setup
grows as I can imagine this would speed up things quite a lot and make
backups easier since all wikis would be just tables within one database.
The only problem I saw just yet is the fact that the Node server seems to
cache the tiddlers - otherwise mult-user wikis would be a breeze as Node
could be completely agnostic of anything and just serve the tiddlers from
the database. But I think this is a topic for a different day.

If you need any help in implementing the changes, I would be willing to
throw in a hand.

Cheers,
Tristan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8e155516-8034-4f4d-9cfd-d3b9a636a1f4%40googlegroups.com.