Ciao BTC & all

I think there are reasons that TW is not as known as it could be. IMO it
should be a 500,000 engaged users platform, not a 5,000 or less.

Whether in GitHub, or on GG, or in the wild, the issues are the similar.

Its largely inward focused. An amazing development process that is not
reaching where it could.

We need a "Marketing Department" IMO. But you can't force people to be
outlooking. Its an evolution.

I think the main issue is a Catch-22. You need more people who seriously
like the idea of expansion of remit. You can't get them without expansion
of remit.

Something like that.

Best wishes
Josiah