Hi BTC,

I for ones came from wikimatrix <https://www.wikimatrix.org/> back in the
days. As I see now the entry for TW is pretty outdated saying it had its
last release back in mid 2016. I second your idea that more people should
know about TW and also that there are many out there running a full blown
MediaWiki or what not just to take some notes for themselves without even
knowing there is a better alternative - to just name one (and I think most
important) use case.

But to be honest I think that a proper presentation is not so much a
problem of TW not beeing on so many lists - even though it should. But the
fact that new users like me in the beginning find it hard to find proper
help and documentation. I know this topic has been discussed so many times
before but from my own first experience with TW in 2008 I can say that I
droped it back than for not being easy enough for absolute neewbies. I came
back around 2011 when my confidence with JS had grown and I was sick of all
the "big" wiki setups requiring a full LAMP stack just to take some notes.

Cheers,
Tristan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/083234e7-62be-42b0-a5a6-f1faa8082202%40googlegroups.com.