I think (and I could be wrong -- it's been awhile) the links are generated
down in the parsers (looking at github). If you find the right one, you
might be able to have it create a "link" which is really a button to allow
you to create a new tiddler.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ef5cce72-c9e4-4e1f-a669-a6c0c2ffd6e0%40googlegroups.com.