Hi everybody,

I want to change the size & the colour of the frame around every tiddler.
I think, it's NOT the tiddler-frame (that should be the very narrow pink 
one in my picture, better seen at the "Draft of Neuer Tiddler"), but I mean 
the big one which I marked with red.

How is that one called? I looked into the elements-inspector but didn't get 
an info from there.

And then, when I know, how it is called, I want to adjust the colour of it 
(and the height at the bottom):

I have many tiddlers just with white background, but also have many 
tiddlers where the content has for example a green background.
But there is still that (unknown) white frame around it, which I marked in 
the picture with red.
I want to have the whole background of the whole tiddler having the same 
colour like the content has.

How to make that?

Does anyone know??

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to