The way that the TOC runs recursively means that it is a bit more complex
to do what you are asking than it may seem.

I have made another list type that may help with what you want though:

https://ooktech.com/TiddlyWiki/CategoryLists/

I also made a library tracker but it doesn't have everything you
want.
http://inmysocks.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Finmysocks%2FLibraryTracker%2FLibrary%20Tracker

I am working on something more like what you are talking about that is a
combination of the two but I don't think I have it online anywhere. I will
post in the group when it is available.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0d4b44e6-f257-447e-83a2-86de21d7b655%40googlegroups.com.