It looks like the change event only fires when you stop moving the slider.
It looks like if I use the input event instead of the change event it may
work the way you want. I am not anywhere I can test this right now though.
If you edit the $:/plugin/inmysocks/rangewidget/range.js tiddler and
replace the lines

                {name: "change", handlerObject: this, handlerMethod:

                {name: "input", handlerObject: this, handlerMethod:

then save and reload your wiki it may work.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit