1. Go to https://mklauber.github.io/tw5-plugins/ in one window, open
your wiki in another.
2. Drag the link "Matt's Plugin Library" to your wiki.
3. Then click the Cog to get to settings, and go to the plugins tab.
Click "Get More Plugins"
4. Click "Open Plugin Library" below "Matt's Plugin Library"
5. look for the plugin with "Shuffle filter operator" in the description
and click install.
6. Reload your wiki. It should work now.
On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 9:52:50 PM UTC-5, Diego Mesa wrote:
> Hey Mathew,
> How can you install the shuffle operator?
> On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 8:46:48 PM UTC-6, Matthew Lauber wrote:
>> I've written a shuffle operator that can randomize the order of a list.
>> It's available here: https://mklauber.github.io/tw5-plugins/
>> To use it in that way, you'd probably want something along the lines of
>> <$list filter="[tag[Tag]shufflefirst]">
>> <$action-navigate $to=<<currentTiddler>> />
>> On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 9:10:23 PM UTC-5, passingby wrote:
>>> Can anybody suggest a way to have a button which opens a random tiddler
>>> out of all the tiddlers tagged with a particular tag?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.