1. Go to https://mklauber.github.io/tw5-plugins/ in one window, open
   your wiki in another.
   2. Drag the link "Matt's Plugin Library" to your wiki.
   3. Then click the Cog to get to settings, and go to the plugins tab.
   Click "Get More Plugins"
   4. Click "Open Plugin Library" below "Matt's Plugin Library"
   5. look for the plugin with "Shuffle filter operator" in the description
   and click install.
   6. Reload your wiki.  It should work now.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/650ebc91-709f-4bca-bf7b-2ffd4fc72c26%40googlegroups.com.