On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 5:13:10 AM UTC+1, Darin Wick wrote:
> Am I doing something wrong?  I'm using NoteSelf rather than plain TW5 -
> could that be the cause, since $:/macros/tasklist is stored in PouchDB
> rather than the file?

I don't know NoteSelf, so it's just a guess. But as you describe it, it
seems to be an initialization problem. So the $:/macros/tasklist is not
available, when the macro is rendered. ...

You may put a "NoteSelf" prefix to your topic title, to better catch
Danielo's (author of NoteSelf) attention.

Or file an issue at https://github.com/NoteSelf/NoteSelf.github.io/issues,
where he will see it for sure ;)