@PMario,

It is still the original implementation, I'm just looking for ideas, if
something very useful comes up
Don't understand why now it should be a plugin, just because I'm asking for
ideas?

These things will only have effect while dragging - how can one set this
from the keyboard shortcuts panel?

If it's possible then the feature is very well under-documented

I think transclusion is such a central topic in tw that the ctrl+drag =
transclusion is very justified to be in the core.
The prefix and suffix, too, because that's a central way how the whole html
and wikitext syntax work

For anything else I'm just looking for Ideas

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4e03460e-ce1b-41db-812d-874528ea5625%40googlegroups.com.