I tried to use <$wikify> ... and couldn't figure out how to use it
correctly, so I don't know if it could have worked or not. On the other
hand, I've gotten my current problem(s) resolved (see later posts in this
thread), so I won't look further into this, for now anyway.

I much appreciate your suggestion and help, however!