Giovanni,

I am not immediatly in a position to test this but the following questions
arrise;
Can I host remote storage on cpanel accounts?
How will it deal with multiple users both view and edit? Similtaniously or
serialy.

Have you seen noteself?, It can also use a pouchdb inside the browser session
so changes can be saved locally to the browser even before the equivalent of
remoteStorage (couchdb) is connected to. This method may work well with your
solution.

I hope your solution fits well with tiddlywiki because we still have some gaps
in hosted tiddlwikis.

Thanks for your contribution.

Regards
Tony