It kind of looks like you would need to take an existing pandoc writer
(maybe markdown) and rewrite it as a new TiddlyWiki module. But ... it's
all written in Haskell. It would be quite a time investment to get up to
speed with Haskell (unless of course you already know it) enough to make
the changes. And of course you would then have to compile your own pandoc,
which would probably be easiest on Linux.

Another approach would be to use "filters". Filters change the AST
(pandoc's internal markup language). The filters are middlemen -- they
don't create output. It looks like you might be able to use this to turn
elements into text-based elements and then output as text. I asked in the
pandoc forum and at least one respondent thought this might work -- with
effort. Oh yeah, and in that crazy logic of open source code, the built-in
filter language is not Haskell, but Lua. But at least you wouldn't have to
compile the resulting code.

And after all that, how many people would use it? Five?

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4d237ee8-e1bf-439d-ae99-e1769fa78e60%40googlegroups.com.