Certainly interactive SVG image map is very attractive technique. However,
I encountered certain difficulties -
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/HxZbVDHpw5c

When I tried to insert an external SVG-file with hyperlinks in it by
dragging-and-dropping the result was also negative.

Does somebody have any idea what's the matter?

субота, 10 січня 2015 р. 19:33:53 UTC+2 користувач Tobias Beer написав:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/504f219a-fa96-4d9d-a8a8-65f4f5c1b51a%40googlegroups.com.