Hi Tony,

my knowledge about remoteStorage is a bit rusty as I did not use it for a
few years and almost forgot about it. But as I remember the remotestorage
library works pretty much like pouchdb as it connects to a remote server
and syncs itself with it when going online. All changes made offline are
preserved and will be changed when there is a connection established. I
think from the point of multiple users it behaves as pouchdb (NoteSelf) so
any shortcomings there apply here as well as both are wrapers around a sync
mechanism for the local IndexDB and the rest is handled by TW.

I would say NoteSelf and this plugin do pretty much the same thing the only
difference being that they talk to different backends (remoteStorage or
CouchDB).

I do not know anything about cpanel but judging by a short look at the
homepage it is a linux hosting so running your own instance of a
remoteStorage server should be a easy..

Cheers,
Tristan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f6e5710b-c267-4496-a14d-7ddf0eeaf0ba%40googlegroups.com.