Steve, Mark.S, TonyM, BTC & all.

Returning to the theme. I'm sure Pandoc to TW would be a great plus to ease
migration to TW. In terms of conversion TWC & TW5 variants would be
awesome. TWC is still live and significant.

My concern about it is NOT Pandoc to TW, its TW to Pandoc. BOTH ways
conversion is important for Pandoc.

I'm not fully convinced its workable. TW differs from most Pandoc formats
in having a dynamism that is significant to looks and function in a way
most Pandoc formats don't have. Pandoc is largely pretty static document
formats.

TW can modify its own form so I'm kinda AS interested in what Pandoc can do
with TW to get it into other formats as I am the other way round. I'm not
yet convinced that it might not be a disappointing experience TW -> Other.

I guess it would be some kinda gateway to greater  uptake to TW. But I do
think its a bit more complicated than it might look on first take. That's
in addition to the Haskell hassle.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e2af410b-91b2-458e-8b1c-45bcde849ff9%40googlegroups.com.