Ciao Giovanni  Parra

Giovanni Parra wrote:

> Incredibly enough, there are lots of people using the protocol and working
> on the client 10 years after, and everything works quite nicely. I guess
> it's just waiting for more cases that match very well with the idea, like
> TiddlyWiki, to discover it.

The TEN years has advantages:  (1) Its well debugged; (2) Its proven its
utility; (3) There is documentation around & accounts of experience.

I find it a useful addition to ways of running TW.

I think a more DETAILED TUTORIAL on usage could help promote uptake.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/25d3c3f9-2c08-4be6-839b-0bc873b236a0%40googlegroups.com.