> BTC,
>
>> Remembers me of the windows xp times ... oh what times
>>

> Age estimator of BTC advances many numbers.

My first computer was running windows 95 and I couldn't figure out how to
connect to the Internet

   - my practice was: put the AOL cd-rom from the computer journal into the
   drive
   - wait until internet appears

then I heard that my valley didn't have internet access

after some time internet access was available

the cd-rom still didn't work

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c90dc571-43ad-46cc-9e29-cd94212ff2dc%40googlegroups.com.