I'm perhaps just slightly older. AOL was a closed system at the time I knew
of it. Most of my interaction was on Usenet and through "Cumpuserve".

Then AOL went public on the net and overnight it was populated by idiots :-)

J, x.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2fec487e-6902-4196-aa0c-c2bc7058281b%40googlegroups.com.