@Furicle , I tried it, it's pretty cool. If I copy a picture from my file
manager I only get the path into my wiki

I think with specifying a deserializer I could make it possible that it
creates a tiddler with that path in the _canonical_uri field
If I *drag* the picture into tw it gets saved within my wiki as a picture
and not kept external - 90% of the time I want it external

@TiddlyTweeter , I tried that now for the first time, had no idea

It's very useful

@Mark S. , I think with customized deserializers one could tune it to
behave how one wants

Do you think it's possible to build something that uses a deserializer and
the text-slicer plugin to create something from the imported html?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/91fdee03-db0e-42d5-9c3d-347d929751a1%40googlegroups.com.