On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 5:06:53 PM UTC+1, Steven Schneider wrote:
> * To clarify, does "links" mean text in the text field that is either
> CamelCase or [[bracketed]] that matches the title field of the current
> tiddler?

It finds CamelCase and [[links like this]] as you found out.

> * Is there a way to instruct backlinks to search for links in field other
> than the text field?
This would be a plugin.

You may have a look at my: uni-links plugin
<https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/uni-link/>, which also allows
"aliases" ... But be aware it is beta atm. ... But feedback would be very

Also see the video:https://youtu.be/V9l-vipAoNw

have fun!