Mark both of your tips are wonderful. How does the second one work? How
does the the css class .tc-tagged-Locked work? Second question is, when I
tried this, it hid all the buttons, even the close button,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6ac8b065-c0e4-4c72-a2b4-48fa86b07bfa%40googlegroups.com.