Quick test - yes, I get the same results. Also modifying a tiddler sets the
"modified" field (as found under tiddler button More > Info) to one hour
off my laptops clock.

Now, I just did these tests on tiddlywiki.com and on a tiddlyspot.com - so
might it have somethign to do with the fact that these servers are not in
my own time zone? I'll test later today with local TWs.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6450adac-2c52-40c9-991d-4f40e1f53ff3%40googlegroups.com.