TW seems to have three types of code: JS functions, TW macros, and TW
widgets. It's not clear to me how these are evaluated,

nor what the order of evaluation is.

1) macros - what are they? How do they differ from regular JS functions -
how are they evaluated?

what do they return? Is the return text re-evaluated?

2) widgets - what do they return? how are they evaluated?

3) How can I find a macro-definition ?

I looked for ages for the source of the list-links macro but could not find
it

Cheers

/Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fd7fb9a8-fe80-4a1a-a528-2074b6f0b2af%40googlegroups.com.