Hi Joe

There seem to be two problems here: an inconsistency between the Node.js
configuration and the standalone configuration, and an inconsistency between
the two ways of listing the tiddlers with a tag.

With respect to the latter, I couldn't duplicate the problem. Pasting the
following into a new tiddler on tiddlywiki.com works as expected:

<<list-links filter:"[tag[Customise TiddlyWiki]]">>

<<tag "Customise TiddlyWiki">>

The inconsistency between Node.js and the standalone configuration might be
explained by differences between the two wikis?

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston