Hi! A week ago I have found the best plugin for math operations in
TW5 https://evanbalster.com/tiddlywiki/formulas.html
This plugin + TW5 +google Forms + google tables  can be the great solution
for any shop, on-line calculator or site with real-time graphics.

So I delete all my shop code and start my experiments  on REAL shop
project http://heeg.ru/heeg49.html (It is B to B shop of postcards. some
images not ready)
There is no "In Cart" button in this shop. Prices are different for
different clients.
 This shop gets data from this
table
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H5Jd7irWzS3p2I9hzK44_qIQ1mwacTo9rTbHz9mur00/edit#gid=0
and send orders to e-mail by this
form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13pRJn00toCEbxnPBtCB1Y6BYWj0WbmajmXG80cw9YDA/

So, if somebody wants to create his own shop it is no necessary to learn
Russian.  Evanbalster's plugin is more powerful instrument with English
help :)

суббота, 10 марта 2018 г., 17:25:18 UTC+3 пользователь @TiddlyTweeter

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c20db13c-3cd5-494d-871b-45fbc681c907%40googlegroups.com.