Hi all

I created an html table in Tiddlywiki, and needed to add rowspans to the
first column. I discovered that it was pushing the rowspan to the last
column of the table. So I figured it was the TiddlyWiki syntax for colspans
and rowspans that was causing the problem.

So I changed the tiddler type to text/html. This did indeed allow me to do
colspans and rowspans normally.

But now I have two problems:

1. Since it is a long table (31 rows), it is putting the table in a box and
making it vertical scroll.
2. Nothing from the stylesheet for that TiddlyWiki applies to the table. So
for example, cell padding I would have to apply to EVERY cell.

How might I get the table to display without the vertical scroll, and what
options do I have for creating global styles for the table?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fff4ed81-36de-4888-8054-33d353c5cce8%40googlegroups.com.