Steven

Some of us are always thinking about conceptual models, Jeremy has led this
approach and that is why I believe tiddlywiki is as adaptable as it is.

Some lines from the abstract suggest to me what they are looking for is
what we already have in tiddlywiki.

*Over the past few years, there has been work both in the hypertext and
interaction communities that has considered how to represent
smaller-than-page-sized amounts of data to deliver more flexible ways to
interact with information, and to maintain context of that information. *

*Further, these contextually associated pieces of information are
themselves actively available to the user: the user can move immediately
from their current focus of interest to the new focus of interest, without
losing how that new information is related to the previous focus,*

I will read further on this abstract but I am not expert in Set
or graph-theoretic methods.

Reading so far, however, does stimulate my mind to an idea I had previously
that a database made up of objects whose attributes are only ever
relationships to other objects, would ensure all contextual information is
"complete". With a waver that fuzzy relationships should be available, eg;
Your may want an address for me, but so far you may only know I am in
Australia, the model should accept this less accurate data.

To me TiddlyWiki is an ideal playground for investigating these subjects
and in fact already satisfies some much dreamed of qualities. For example
every database structure or model I know about can be represented in
TiddlyWiki.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d15eabd0-905c-4f18-82ff-b8e0019bd95e%40googlegroups.com.