Jed,

My trial use notes
Any advice please?

Windows 10, FireFox latest, Also Running TiddlyServer on port 8080
Execute tiddlyWin.exe
Opens http://127.0.0.1:8080/ in default browser\ (A TiddlyServer hosted
wiki lets call it MyLocalWiki - a folder install)
Console says
NodeSettings - Failed to load settings file.
NodeSettings - Parsed raw settings.
ws-server - Failed to load settings file.
Websockets listening on  8081
 syncer-server-WebsocketAdaptor: Dispatching 'save' task: $:/StoryList

Then change browser tab to http://127.0.0.1:8081/
Long period "Waiting for" above address.
Does not load \IndexWiki

Observed creation of \IndexWiki folder and contents

Closed TiddlyServer, Stopped load on boot

Restarted computer now no other server?

Execute tiddlyWin.exe

Browser opens http://127.0.0.1:8080 again? and showing MyLocalWiki (How
unless tiddlyWin.exe is serving it)

http://127.0.0.1:8081/ in browser never loads (again)

NodeSettings - Failed to load settings file.
NodeSettings - Parsed raw settings.
ws-server - Failed to load settings file.
Websockets listening on  8081
 syncer-server-WebsocketAdaptor: Dispatching 'save' task: $:/StoryList

I can only see one instance of NodeJS running in Task manager.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5438cd5d-5030-4453-8775-bdfd1963d975%40googlegroups.com.