Whoa!

Thanks!

Interesting proof of basic idea. Pressing the keys I do get notes, though
at tempo:

*molto molto lentamente :-)*I noticed in the code you use a notation system
to represent the different notes. I vaguely remember there is stuff around
for a kind of "playable markup notation".

Anyway, if you interested, I can try find out more.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4948786f-9378-4eb7-9b8d-015a82662a71%40googlegroups.com.