Here's a great discussion and explainer by C Pa on templates and setting
your own data structures:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/QUXd3kG1pTQ/RnYdTqLmAwAJ

Also, look for tiddler "Creating a simple Contacts DB" by Stephan Hradek
<http://tw5magick.tiddlyspot.com/#Stephan%20Hradek> at
http://tw5magick.tiddlyspot.com/ . A lot of people have used this as a
starting for their own projects. Note that the code is a bit out of date,
and he uses his own "new tiddler" macro which is no longer necessary.

HTH
-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/cd31c3a3-fadc-43e3-9488-dbf39d21605a%40googlegroups.com.