We're talking about small bookmarks. It doesn't have to be triple-vetted
(it's all going to be vetted 2x -- once for the submission and 2nd when it
gets merged). Mediocre ideas and sensational ideas might live hand-in-hand
in harmony. The thing is, they wouldn't be lost.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/48f1aa11-777c-47e6-85e2-d8bcc795f2fd%40googlegroups.com.