No error messages, but I will take your comment about the note at the
bottom under advisement. I think this is going to have to wait until the
weekend now (since my nights got busy; unless I can squeeze in some time),
but yours and some of the other responses have given me some good leads.
Will report. Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAK67uv7NLBxio0QdOv_-84t-SS-kXPt_md-oLk_-MCm5EJsqwQ%40mail.gmail.com.