Not sure of what you are after here by reviving this old thread. My
approach, in the post-TiddlyFox era, is to use TiddlyDesktop and serve via
google drive using updog (http://updog.co). It is stable, if a bit slow,
from time to time. Perhaps this will help? //steve.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2a102bd2-e27e-4cc5-a430-faeb1a13d888%40googlegroups.com.