Hi,

I'm trying to setup TiddlyServer as I found the following features very
useful:

   1. multiple hosts can connect to a wiki (including mobile I assume)
   2. scaling by separating tiddlers into files

Though I've run into 2 issues (please excuse me if there are clear answers.
I've searched around):

   1. I can't save tiddlers to their defined folder. When I hit save the
   current browser downloads a copy of the modified wiki. I understand that
   this is the standard tiddlywiki behavior but I expected TiddlyServer to
   save changes where the server is running and not locally on the host
   connecting. Am I missing something?
   2. Is there an explicit way to use logical operators in queries? or
   should I consider e.g., [tag[url]tag[article]] as logical AND and
   [tag[url]][tag[kb]] as logical OR?

Thanks,

Jonathan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6ec8b168-affc-4d67-a0e5-dfba16a26003%40googlegroups.com.