Hi,
sorry, I meant the uploadTiddlerPlugin anmelden.szenen.club/sites/Paul/#UploadTiddlerPlugin , of course....
The UploadPlugin works fine in TW5...

-Jan

Am 29.03.2018 um 22:38 schrieb Jan:
Hello,
In TiddlyWiki Classic there was an UploadPlugin (to hav a glance:
anmelden.szenen.club/sites/Paul/#UploadPlugin)  for the store.php
(repectively a special storeTiddler.php which can be found on
https://github.com/robertpyke/tiddly-speck.
Could someone update these two for TW5?

It would be great to have the opportunity to upload single Tiddlers to
TW...and eventually to upload Tiddlers created and modified by other
users (like comments etc.) to another TW for reimporting them later.

This is a function I really would need for my use of TW in school.
What do you think? Does this sound like a usefull idea?

Best wishes, Jan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5ABD720D.5060502%40web.de.