Just want to echo everyone's compliments. I always wanted someone to do
something more with d3 and expand to other visualizations, but hesitated to
ask. This is really cool.

Some things to consider as you tweak it:

1) I will definitely play sometime soon with the CSS and come up with some
cool color schemes!
2) I am finding that when I click a white bubble, the title does not
display until I click on its blue container to zoom back out. I realize now
after experimenting that the trick is to only click on the blue containers
to zoom in and out to see names. Might be good to indicate that just above
the visualization, for newbies like me.
3) Is there a way to increase the indent for the contents of flare.json so
that the levels are more pronounced and distinguishable? Even if it means
lines running over, I think it would help users as they add their data.
Currently it is hard to distinguish the levels of the parents and children.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/168e120b-96f4-41a4-8ff1-e64932232a8a%40googlegroups.com.