Ciao Sean

I agree that Mermaid for TiddlyWiki is good. Its simple plain text syntax
is excellent and fits TW editing style very well.

Regarding the non-printability. That is a known issue with that type of
graphic rendering. I'm not sure that its easily fixable. The way I get
round it if I need to print a Mermaid diagram is to take a screen capture
save as a file and link to that image in the TW. Its too laborious a method
for other than occasional use, but a work-around for limited cases.

You are right: looks like its been basically abandoned. Part of the issue
is I think the author probably concluded that no one was interested. He has
other good graphic tools that equally haven't got much notice.

As far as I can see it needs a bit of tweeking -- one issue I sometimes
encountered was getting the text to fit properly. But the core is there and
functional.

As far as getting the plugin revised. I dunno. I don't have skill for that.
Its a good tool so maybe in time interest to revisit it will grow?

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1bfea61d-317f-4a64-aa3b-254794de1e41%40googlegroups.com.