Hi *,

Thanks to your ideas and inspiration I've found a solution that works for
me at the moment with the Android-app 'FolderSync'. This gives me the
possibility to manually or automated sync the folder in which my
TiddlyWikis live.

Now I wonder why you, TonyM say that Termux is not a solution for me?

I suppose you could run a script with rsync that does exactly that what
'FolderSync' does, don't you? I was just too lazy to try this. And
FolderSync works, so my attention goes to more urgent things.

Nevertheless thank you everybody for your contributions. I really
appreciate this.

Best regards
Axel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/925dd41c-c070-4f36-97d6-7abd01c0aceb%40googlegroups.com.