TiddlyFor is a personal wiki, small and single self-content html file for
Fortran programmer. It features fortran syntax highlighting, customized
stylesheets, noteboxes, ....
Thank you to TiddlyWiki developer and TW community!
- Can be used for note taking, code documentation
- TiddlyFor is an another edition of TiddlyWiki
TiddlyFor is a flavor of TiddlyWiki. It is actually a new edition.
TiddlyFor is a single file, self-content wiki for fortran programmer but
can be used for any other purposes. Its main feature is:
- Syntax highlighting for modern Fortran
- Support math formula through katex
- Colorful notebox (Classic Note, Notebox, Framedbox)
- Customized stylesheets (Custom Styles, Native TW box)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.